T Minus 24 Days

Well, I finally bit the bullet and registered for the GMAT.  D-Day is on December 28th.  That also happens to be the last day I can access Kaplan's online prep material, so there you go.  I had been tentatively planning to take the test on the 18th, but by the time I was ready to pull the trigger today, the spots had filled up.  I decided to look and see if there were dates available during the week I'll be on vacation in Pittsburgh, and lo and behold, there was something open at the Pearson Testing Center that happens to be in the very same building where I briefly worked for Act-1 almost 5 years ago!  Hahaha, my, how things have come full circle.  While a part of me just wants to get it over with already and not have to worry about it over my vacation, the other, smarter part knows that I haven't been a strong enough studier to be ready in 2 weeks.  I will need every last minute of those extra 10 days, I'm sure.

Popular Posts