Trigger Finger

My name is Maria, and I am a writer. Years ago I was lucky enough to come by an invitation code to LiveJournal, but I've decided recently to get with the times and sign up with Blogger. Well, that and I question the wisdom of publishing rantings of a college-aged Maria for friends, co-workers, family, and potential clients to read. Maybe when I'm about 78 and have already made my riches, I'll release the lost chronicles, but today I need a tabula rasa.

Emboldened by a successful first foray into Zumba class at my local gym, I came home full of adrenaline, ready to pull the trigger on this blog, and to spread the good word about M.E. Brown, blogger, bullsh**er, and pen for hire. The accompanying website is not yet fully up and running, but in the mean time think of this as one big expanding About Me page.

In the days coming, I hope to share a little more with the world.

But for now, I will climb into bed with the cat, who anxiously awaits her job kneading the tender crook of my elbow...


...a job that may come in handy when writers' cramp sets in.

Popular Posts